Saturday, March 26, 2005

Grateful Saturday

My husband is home and we are happy, happy campers. My appreciation of his contribution to our family always increases during his annual trip. In the past, I have missed his co-laboring with me. We had five children in eight years, and when everyone was little my week alone was filled with extra-hard work. Now, the children do a lot of work around here, and we do fine in the "getting the jobs done" department. What I miss is his companionship, the chance to glance across the room and raise an eyebrow, speaking volumes without words. That's hard to do on a cell phone, talking from opposite coasts! But, now he is home, and we can raise all the eyebrows we need to, and happily.

Easter is tomorrow, and we are ready to celebrate the glorious truth of Christ's resurrection.

He is Risen! He is risen, indeed!

Amen.

No comments:

Four Years Later

COVID:2 Collage  Four years ago today we all came home for the lock down. Middle school classes conducted by zoom on the deck, college cours...