Thursday, June 23, 2005

Dog update

Today is the day I braced myself for...the Dreaded Vet Visit when we would have to say good-bye to Sophie. BUT, she is SO MUCH BETTER. She is acting like a dog with a sore back, not a dog with nerve damage. She is mainly an indoor dog; she could do well in life with just a little quiet play in the yard, so this is really good news. Last night, my daughter and I were having a heart-to-heart talk on my bed upstairs and suddenly we heard the sound of Sophie's fingernails on the stairs. She made her way upstairs because she heard her girl talking. That is something I thought I would never see again. We are thrilled, and we will just keep doing what we can to keep her quiet and comfortable. We have her back for a little while longer. Yippee!

No comments:

Four Years Later

COVID:2 Collage  Four years ago today we all came home for the lock down. Middle school classes conducted by zoom on the deck, college cours...