Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Soundtrack for the season



December
by George Winston

I walked down the aisle to "Joy" played "exactly as George Winston plays it." Lovely.

Feast of Seasons by Steve Bell.

Favorites: His original piece, "Ready My Heart", and my all-time favorite carol, "Come Thou Long Expected Jesus."

Amy Shreve Christmas
Harp. Enough said for us! She does have a great voice, too.


Celtic Tidings by Chris Caswell and friends
Very peaceful music.


Handel's Messiah
Brings back warm memories of the Messiah Sing that was held in a university chapel near my home. I love singing this music.


A Charlie Brown Christmas Vince Guaraldi
How many times have I seen this show? Finally, we watched it with the family last year. The music of Vince Guaraldi is a favorite of ours.

No comments:

Four Years Later

COVID:2 Collage  Four years ago today we all came home for the lock down. Middle school classes conducted by zoom on the deck, college cours...