Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I'd like to thank....

the delightful young man who blogs at Chivalry and Armour for designing my new blog look. I wanted something a bit zippier for spring, and he did a fast and fabulous job.

I am grateful to be able to rub shoulders with personable, intelligent, thoughtful young people; and not only my own, but many others as well. Mr. Chivalry and Armour became entwined in our lives through our Boy Scout troop, which led to a home bible study group, a potential music group for the older children, and great friendships for young and old(er). Our lives are much the richer for dear friends to laugh and cry with, to pray and plan with, to knit and hike with, to design blog templates with. Thanks, sir, again and again.

No comments:

Four Years Later

COVID:2 Collage  Four years ago today we all came home for the lock down. Middle school classes conducted by zoom on the deck, college cours...