Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Thinking of....

my mother-in-law, who is in the hospital recovering from surgery to remove her appendix. If I could be by your bedside, Margaret, I would sing to you:

I love you a bushel and peck
A bushel and peck and a hug around the neck
A hug around the neck and a barrel and a heap
A barrel and a heap and I'm talking in my sleep
About you, about you

Cause I love you a bushel and a peck
You bet your pretty neck, I do
Doodle, oodle, oodle, doodle, oodle, oodle, doodle, oodle, oodle oo


Maybe it's a good thing we're over fifteen hours away, eh? *smile*

Across the miles we send our love, our prayers, and our hopes for your quick recovery, dear MomMargaretNana!

No comments:

Four Years Later

COVID:2 Collage  Four years ago today we all came home for the lock down. Middle school classes conducted by zoom on the deck, college cours...