Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Autumn Reading Challenge 2006


Seasonal Soundings has put out the call for an Autumn Reading Challenge. I, too, found the summer challenge to create purpose, structure and, well, a list from which to deviate if I had an irresistible urge to be spontaneous. I am always reading, but I like how the challenge keeps me on task. There are, after all, books I want to have read but actually reading them is another thing.

My task over the next day or two is to look over the newly dusted stacks and create a pile of books that will include fun, challenge, and inspiration. The added requirement: these books will come from my current inventory or the shelves at the local library. I am *gasp, shock, wheeze, withdrawal shakes* taking a few months off of book buying.

If you would like to join the Autumn Reading Challenge, Seasonal Soundings invites you to leave a comment with a link to your blog; after Labor Day, she will post a list of all the entries.

No comments:

Four Years Later

COVID:2 Collage  Four years ago today we all came home for the lock down. Middle school classes conducted by zoom on the deck, college cours...