Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Reading, watching, listening

Reading



The Letters of C.S. Lewis Volume One and Volume Two


Sailing Alone Around the World, Joshua Slocum


Watching



Conspiracy

This is the kind of movie that causes me to lose sleep. This was a dark time in history, and the meeting this event chronicles is chilling in its moments of lightheartedness and pragmatism.


The Stone Reader

Love to talk about books? Interested in things like who writes reviews for the New York Times or what the Iowa Writer's Project is all about? How about what a real agent looks like or what books someone read when they were a child? Okay, maybe I don't share this fascination with many of you, but I do know some of you understand. I loved this movie. I had never even heard of many of the books that were discussed in this movie, so I hope my library will not let me down; my money has been spent on shelves, not books, for now.

Listening


No Boundaries, The Five Browns

Five siblings, five incredible piano performers. Beautiful music!

No comments:

Four Years Later

COVID:2 Collage  Four years ago today we all came home for the lock down. Middle school classes conducted by zoom on the deck, college cours...