Saturday, January 20, 2007

New blog look

My blog is sporting a new look, thanks to the blog designing skills of our friend Seth. Click on the logo below if you are interested in learning more about his services. You can be confident that he has worked with clients who have strong opinions and no computer expertise. Just ask me how I know *grin*




All the links that were previously listed in my sidebar are now behind the "Destinations" button. That includes all you blogs, un-blogs, periodicals, education links and the SET and Sudoku category.

The "Books" button has my current winter reading list, but I will expand it to include other lists of books finished and books in my to-be-read pile.

"Recipes", "Archives" and "Contact Me" are what you would expect.

No comments:

Four Years Later

COVID:2 Collage  Four years ago today we all came home for the lock down. Middle school classes conducted by zoom on the deck, college cours...