Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thoughts on college

It is a hushed morning at my house. Everyone is either working quietly or sleeping off a head cold. I am somewhere in between, curled up on the couch in my jammies with the family dog and a splitting headache. But I am not sleeping; instead, I am reading through this week's Wall Street Journal series on whether or not a four-year college education is appropriate for all, or even most, students.

Part I

Part II

Part III


Once again, I am gleaning these articles from Arts and Letters Daily.

I'd love to know your thoughts on Charles Murray's opinion pieces. My email address can be found in the sidebar; write me your thoughts, or you can let me know if you post them on your blog.

**Added later**

Discussion on the WSJ pieces can be found at:

World Magazine's blog
Dominion Family

No comments:

Four Years Later

COVID:2 Collage  Four years ago today we all came home for the lock down. Middle school classes conducted by zoom on the deck, college cours...