Thursday, March 22, 2007

Recommended




I have finally come to the conclusion that I am not a tea drinker. BUT, I have two very dedicated tea girls for children, and we have recently found a resource for tea that makes them very happy: Wellspring Tea. Two of our favorite flavors include Caramel for Hobbits and Anne Shirley's Almond Black.

Even for a French roast brewing, latte sipping woman such as myself, these teas are delicious. Highly recommended.

Wellspring Tea is having a spring cleaning sale on many of their teas. Contact information is available on the website. If you love tea, you won't want to miss the discounts.


"You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me."
C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Four Years Later

COVID:2 Collage  Four years ago today we all came home for the lock down. Middle school classes conducted by zoom on the deck, college cours...