Monday, April 16, 2007

The week-end in pictures



These pictures are for Mindy; she'll know where this tournament was held! We thought of you as we walked and walked and walked across the campus, Mindy.



I find that when I am nervous it heightens my eye for the beauty around me. I was fascinated with the lines and shadows on these benches as I waited for my dear daughter to finish her semi-final rounds. SEMI-FINALS...this is worth a post of its own. Soon.



My three speech participants. Mr. Humorous and Impromptu, Mr. Thematic and Impromptu and Miss Original Oratory and Impromptu Apologetics.



Coming home is all the more fun with Miss Dolce finding herself right at home along with us. I think she gained a few pounds while we were gone.

No comments:

Four Years Later

COVID:2 Collage  Four years ago today we all came home for the lock down. Middle school classes conducted by zoom on the deck, college cours...