Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yes, more ducks

Sorry, everyone, but I know that my friend Michaelangelo still wants to see duck pictures.

FYI: These gals came into the house for Greek class (yes, Greek class.)

In two-and-a-half weeks this Greek student will be gone to Virginia, and these ducks will get to embrace the twenty-four-hours-a-day outdoor experience. They're enjoying their desktop living while they can.




Shall we sneak a duck in the car when we come to see you next week, Michaelangelo? With seven people, a harp the size of a large person, plenty of suitcases and a cooler, what difference would a crate with a duck make, right? Well, I think your mom and my husband might disagree, so I will make sure I have all my pictures organized on the computer, ok?

No comments:

Four Years Later

COVID:2 Collage  Four years ago today we all came home for the lock down. Middle school classes conducted by zoom on the deck, college cours...