Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday morning

It's going to be a busy day. Long list of to-dos, long list of places to go. What I need is some quiet to get the day started right. But when my husband, blessed man that he is, brought me my morning cup of coffee, he announced the presence of:



So much for a quiet walk in the garden to get a busy day started on the right foot.

Up and at 'em clean up crew!

Interesting to note: we live off the beaten path. Not far off, but far enough that even I, infamous TP artist from the 70's, would never have considered our house a legitimate target. Some people are really willing to put in the extra effort. Wow.

One of the favorite, "Tell me that story again, Daddy!" legends in our family is the "falling from the tree, breaking the wrist, all while cleaning up TP" story. I can only hope that today we don't add to the lore our grandchildren will listen to in the years to come.



I think I'll make myself some more coffee.

No comments:

Four Years Later

COVID:2 Collage  Four years ago today we all came home for the lock down. Middle school classes conducted by zoom on the deck, college cours...