Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Gratitude Community




"Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world."

~John Milton
~

Ann from Holy Experience has been blogging about gratitude for a long time, purposefully listing what she sees and hears and wonders about, until she has gone above and beyond the 1,000 gifts she had planned to list.

If there is one thing I have learned about myself in the last two weeks it is that gratitude is easy to forget when I get stressed. So, late to the party but arriving right when I need it most, I plan to start blogging my gratitude. Thanks for the inspiration, Ann.

No comments:

Four Years Later

COVID:2 Collage  Four years ago today we all came home for the lock down. Middle school classes conducted by zoom on the deck, college cours...