Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday dreams



Young men, dreaming of a band.

Equipped only with aged instruments, their enthusiasm can cover a multitude of weaknesses.

You saw them here first. If they get famous, you knew of them "back in the day."

I am dreaming of gifts I can heap on the dear friends who are providing the practice facility...enough generosity to end any discussion of changing the venue....to.....my.....house.

It could get the garage cleaned.
But, the garage is attached to my mother's house, not ours.
However, her hearing loss could come in handy.
Although, just the idea might send her begging for a trip to town.

The complicated thought process of Band Mother.
One more reason for my mind to slip away.


No comments:

Four Years Later

COVID:2 Collage  Four years ago today we all came home for the lock down. Middle school classes conducted by zoom on the deck, college cours...