Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Around the blogosphere

A new stop for me is the blog Short on Words. Susan is a professional photographer and a home educator, so expect to see stunning photos and to read inspiring things. I learned of Susan from Donna's comment section. Just another way Donna has blessed my life. The only problem is that Susan's pictures of her favorite beach fill my heart with longing (once again) to live at the ocean. Now. Yesterday. I didn't leave my heart in San Francisco; I left it at the beaches just south of there.

I love this quote, found at Susan's:

Fairy tales don't tell children that dragons exist, children already know that. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed. G. K. Chesterton


Tonia's series on her family's education journey is worth reading, no matter what your educational bent.

Tonia also has on her sidebar a link to Amy's series on debt-free living. Good reminders for us who need to tighten up a bit; great conversation starter with young men and women who are setting their fiscal habits now.

No comments:

Four Years Later

COVID:2 Collage  Four years ago today we all came home for the lock down. Middle school classes conducted by zoom on the deck, college cours...