Thursday, July 16, 2009

Gratitude for the crew





















Gratitude numbers 96-100, better known as my beautiful children. They have been an exceptional blessing of late. They have cleaned my mother's home, built a deck to my mother's door, dug (and dug and dug) post holes for a new fence, and been generally terrific.

Even though our lives have been so intensely focused on my mother's illness, children provide a reason to keep looking forward, to keep on the bright side of life. College financing is getting worked out, an Eagle Scout project has begun, and the last few school bits are getting worked out each day. It's not a summer of leisurely walks and sips of tea on the deck, but it sure is sweet thanks to these five vunderbar offspring. I am one blessed mama.

No comments:

Four Years Later

COVID:2 Collage  Four years ago today we all came home for the lock down. Middle school classes conducted by zoom on the deck, college cours...