Friday, February 17, 2012

Lions and tigers and bears...oh my!




Or, in my case, computer problems, basketball and car troubles...oh my!  I've have watched a zillion basketball games, fixed my wi-fi issues, been horrified as I thought my computer crashed, fixed my computer, and in my spare time driven my son to work while his car is in the shop. 

And it has been birthday time around here.  A sweet sixteen birthday last Friday, and a (threatening? thrilling? heart throbbing?) thirteenth birthday today.  Happy birthday, dear Claire and Brennan!  Pictures of last week's dance party extravaganza can be seen at my photo blog, with more from today coming soon.

Happy Friday, all!

No comments:

Four Years Later

COVID:2 Collage  Four years ago today we all came home for the lock down. Middle school classes conducted by zoom on the deck, college cours...