Friday, May 13, 2005

Get Caught Reading Month




This is MY month -- I can get caught reading at the most amazing times of each and every day. This "lovely" shot is provided for you by the son with a new-found interest in digital photography. We are both enjoying the new Jane Austen books that WPMs, Inc. brought as a gift, in one of our favorite spots for reading. As I often tell my family, "If this bed was more beautiful, or more comfortable, I might never get out of it." With the amount of sleep I require every night, that is almost true already.

So, what are you waiting for? Certainly not for the Association of American Publishers to tell you to read, right? Who cares if you get caught, just READ! And then tell ME what you are reading, okay? I'd love to know.

No comments:

Four Years Later

COVID:2 Collage  Four years ago today we all came home for the lock down. Middle school classes conducted by zoom on the deck, college cours...