Thursday, January 12, 2006

A surprise gift

 


This beautiful ornament is now hanging in my window. It arrived after Christmas, from the Made in Oregon store. It is made from the ash of Mount St. Helens and the sand of the Oregon coast (one of my favorite spots in the world.) Its blue is incredibly intense, with swirls and splashing designs around the sphere. What a glorious ornament, worthy of year-round appreciation.

There was no card in the box; some unknown person has blessed me. This little ball of glass brings me great joy, so thank you, wherever you may be!

**ADDED LATER**

A little bird told me...

Thank you, dear Sparrow. For everything.

No comments:

Four Years Later

COVID:2 Collage  Four years ago today we all came home for the lock down. Middle school classes conducted by zoom on the deck, college cours...