Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Two Things Meme

I am attempting to jump-start my brain, so here are meme answers for my friend at Writing and Living:

2 names you go by

* Snug (by my mother only…don’t try!)
* Mama

2 parts of your heritage

* Irish
* English

2 things that scare you

* heights
* lizards

2 of your everyday essentials

* coffee
* perfume

2 things you are wearing right now

* Red Eddie Bauer slipper socks
* Blue IKEA fleece blanket as a wrap

2 favorite bands or musical artists:

* George Winston
* Michael Card

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)

* A sense of humor
* Being given the benefit of the doubt

2 truths

* I have yet to find an alarm clock that will wake me up
* My toenails are always painted; my fingernails are never painted


2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)

* Smile
* Blue eyes


2 of your favorite hobbies

* Reading
* Photography

2 things you want really badly

* To travel with my family (US and UK)
* To plant a vineyard where there is currently ¾ acre of poison oak

2 place you want to go on vacation

* Oxford
* The coast of Maine

2 things you want to do before you die

* Be a grandmother
* Write a book

Two stores where you shop

* Costco
* Trader Joe’s

No comments:

Four Years Later

COVID:2 Collage  Four years ago today we all came home for the lock down. Middle school classes conducted by zoom on the deck, college cours...