Monday, January 23, 2006

Recent soundtrack additions


The Best of David Sandborn
We danced to Sandborn at our wedding reception, so his collection makes my toes tap and brings back great memories

The Best of Earth, Wind and Fire
It is unbelievable that after all these years we can still sing every word of these songs. Our children got to see us dance and sing up a storm over the weekend. To say that they were unappreciative of our amazing talent would be, shall we say, an understatement. But, we looked and sounded fine, I assure you. "Got to get you into my life...into my life."

He Is Exalted by Twila Paris

Live worship with Twila. I'm not a big fan of a bunch of talking and praying between songs, but I do love her songwriting.

And still unheard:

At Last: The Duets Album by Kenny G

Short Term Memories by Chris Rice

Hymns of Worship by Fernando Ortega

No comments:

Four Years Later

COVID:2 Collage  Four years ago today we all came home for the lock down. Middle school classes conducted by zoom on the deck, college cours...