Sunday, March 12, 2006

March Madness

Need a bracket for the upcoming NCAA basketball extravaganza? Find one here.

I LOVE college basketball, but last year's bracket choices were a disaster; I lost every game. It's hard to win when you choose teams based on uniform colors, favorite future vacation spots or admired coaches. This year I may have to pay my twelve-year-old son to do some research for me. He won it all last year and knows things about team's and player's strengths and weaknesses that I have no time to learn.

Current, unresearched favorites? Gonzaga, Syracruse, Duke and Pacific. I'm sure my expert source will convince me to change a few of those. But, no orange uniforms, PLEASE!

No comments:

Four Years Later

COVID:2 Collage  Four years ago today we all came home for the lock down. Middle school classes conducted by zoom on the deck, college cours...