Monday, March 27, 2006

Way back in '75




Just for you, Randi, I am joining in on the Get Real Monday High School Picture Display.

This is my junior year in high school (1975-76) and I was a happy, happy girl. I had finished my rebellious streak but still had no concerns for anything academic, so I was footloose and fancy free. Looking back, I see a lot of wasted time, but I also see a girl who had been very, very lost finding her way to real peace and contentment. Not there yet, but well on the way.

Favorite music? Seals & Croft, Jackson Browne, James Taylor, Chicago, Boston to name a few. Styles? Style is probably too strong a word, but how 'bout overalls and comfort clothes? My favorite classes were French and a combined history and literature course that was a test class that year. We had a lot of personal interaction with the teachers, having meals at their homes and going on special field trips to San Francisco. I loved it. (Didn't study for it, but I loved it!)

No comments:

Four Years Later

COVID:2 Collage  Four years ago today we all came home for the lock down. Middle school classes conducted by zoom on the deck, college cours...