Thursday, May 25, 2006

Summer Reading Challenge



I have decided to join other bloggers in the Summer Reading Challenge started by Amanda. Everyone sets their own goals, and the time for the challenge is from June 1st to August 31st. I have a huge stack of books in my "to be read" pile, but I also want to be reading along with the summer history program, and my son and I will be reading The Iliad in preparation for Great Books I with Wes Callihan. So, I have not decided on the list for my personal challenge yet. I'll post them before the week-end, though.

If you'd like to join, click here. The deadline to sign-up is May 31st.

HT: Semicolon and I Have to Say

No comments:

Four Years Later

COVID:2 Collage  Four years ago today we all came home for the lock down. Middle school classes conducted by zoom on the deck, college cours...