Friday, August 18, 2006

A Quiet Life meme

For Miz Booshay of Quiet Life:

Five things in my freezer:

coffee beans
spelt bread
frozen mango chunks
ice cream
tortillas

Five things in my closet:

fabric
photographs
a charcoal portrait of my husband from college
a roll of craft paper
six pairs of red shoes

Five things in my car:

A case of CDs
Cell phone recharger
Pen and paper
Sunscreen
Spare change

Five things in my purse:

coupon for free Peet's coffee
wallet
personal calendar
camera
stamps


Five things on my mind:

the new school year
how to get rid of all the curriculum I want to sell
spending the day with friends to talk about competitve speech and to swim
will Net Meeting work with wireless for my children's online classes?
Psalm 1

No comments:

Four Years Later

COVID:2 Collage  Four years ago today we all came home for the lock down. Middle school classes conducted by zoom on the deck, college cours...