Thursday, February 15, 2007

Illness report




As I returned from the grocery store today, there were several family members splayed out on beds, couches and chairs either sleeping or coughing. What's a mother to do? I am pulling out my supply of "green juice" from Trader Joe's and getting it chilled (I do not recommend it warm...at all.) This is the only thing I have found (besides sleep and exercise) to keep our immune systems strong. I am feeling a little desperate to find a way to keep ourselves healthy during speech season; this last tournament was a germ factory, and we came home with enough cough-till-you-vomit germs to last a lifetime. UGH!

No comments:

Four Years Later

COVID:2 Collage  Four years ago today we all came home for the lock down. Middle school classes conducted by zoom on the deck, college cours...