Nineteen more bits of gratitude, songs collected by a friend to keep me company during these tenuous days. Perfectly timed, perfectly chosen. I am blessed to have such thoughtful friends.
77. All Will Be Well Gabe Dixon Band
78. The Book of Love Peter Gabriel
79. Bring on the Wonder Susan Enan
80. The Captain Guster
81. Each Coming Night Iron and Wine
82. Lord of Eternity Fernando Ortega
Lord of Eternity,
Look on my fainting soul.
Keeper of all the stars,
Friend of the poorest heart
Touch me and make me whole.
83. Nature and Grace John Michael Talbot
84. Old and Wise The Alan Parsons Project
85. Overcome Live
86. Perfect Day Miriam Stockley
87. Run Collective Soul
88. Until the Day is Done R.E.M.
89. Walk and Follow Jesus John Michael Talbot
90. Pig Dave Matthews Band
From the dark side we can see a glow of something bright
Oh, there's much more than we see here
Don't burn the day away
Is this not enough?
This blessed sip of life,
Is it not enough?
With the addition of these songs (just couldn't find links for them):
91. Deora Ar Mo Chroi -- Enya
92. Monoplain -- Susan Enan
93. Serenity -- David Newman
94. Dante's Song -- Loreena McKennit
95. Love -- David Newman