Monday, October 04, 2010

Just the facts

Tuesday I realized I felt great. Better than I had in months. Surgery healing is going oh-so-well. Laproscope may be my new favorite word.

Thursday we called 911 because my mother was having trouble breathing.

Friday I fell asleep at 8:30 p.m.

Weekend: Ducks win. Giants win. (We will pretend the 49ers had a bye. Or don't exist.) Naps were also featured in the weekend entertainment.

Monday Mom came home again.

And life goes on.


So keep'em coming these lines on the road
And keep me responsible be it a light or heavy load
And keep me guessing with these blessings in disguise
And I'll walk with grace my feet and faith my eyes.
~Caedmon's Call~

No comments:

Four Years Later

COVID:2 Collage  Four years ago today we all came home for the lock down. Middle school classes conducted by zoom on the deck, college cours...