Wednesday, May 30, 2007

While I am gone...

...don't forget to send me your reading list. One book, ten books, a hundred books. The History of the English Speaking Peoples, Grisham, People Magazine, Jane Austen...I'm looking for real lists, not pretend. It's not to impress, it's just to inspire. I love lists of books...old friends, future friends, books I just had to agree to disagree with. You never know when a list could include the book that changes your whole life. And I am not kidding when I say that.

I know I haven't heard from all of you, and I would really like to. I'll start compiling the list on June 5th, so email me while you can. The contact information is in the sidebar. You can also send me a link to your blog if you would like me to link to a post that includes your list. I'm happy to do that.

I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Four Years Later

COVID:2 Collage  Four years ago today we all came home for the lock down. Middle school classes conducted by zoom on the deck, college cours...