Tuesday, December 02, 2008

FYI: The Current List

The sidebar list of current reading, doing, watching, listening does change on a regular basis. It can never be spot on accurate, or I'd have to hop out of bed to change the current book, and anyone around here can tell you that's not going to happen! But I do change it very often. If you click the book, CD, DVD or whatever on the sidebar, it will take you straight to amazon.com, my favorite shopping stop on the internet.

Have you heard James Taylor's Christmas CD? Last year I listened quickly and put it away. The first few songs were cheesy, and I wasn't patient. In the Bleak Midwinter, Who Comes this Night and Some Children See Him are worth the price of admission. Lovely, lovely, lovely.

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society is a gem. I'd review it but I have to return it to its owner.

It's a Wonderful Life is our Thanksgiving night tradition. It gets better every year.

And Kids Knitting is just about my level. I'd tell you its for my children, but that would be untrue.

*for links to the above, see the sidebar*

No comments:

Four Years Later

COVID:2 Collage  Four years ago today we all came home for the lock down. Middle school classes conducted by zoom on the deck, college cours...