Tuesday, September 15, 2009

CiRCE for the rest of us




Every year I dream and scheme about getting to the CiRCE Conference. The money is never there, the time is always elusive, and I remain a wannabe.

And so I content myself with my newly arrived set of 2009 Conference CDs.

The binder of inspiration arrived at the perfect time, as I am heading to this destination on Friday, eager to see my girl. Many hours there, many hours back, and I have thirty sessions from which to choose. That will help speed the hours along as we hurry to see her, and I am confident it will provide distraction, if not comfort, for the drive home.

No comments:

Four Years Later

COVID:2 Collage  Four years ago today we all came home for the lock down. Middle school classes conducted by zoom on the deck, college cours...